So over the break I got my Arduino kit and Since then started experimenting with it to find the best way to make the necessary circuit. So far I have made and coded several projects that are related to what I am going to need in my final project.
It came in a really nice box so I started to look at all the different components and when I first opened the actual board I expected for it to be a lot bigger but it was the size of my palm!
I am starting to experiment with potentiometers to have two different ways to shift, one with a potentiometer and another one with a SPDT switch. With two options if one doesn’t work then I have a back up.
If you would like to download a video of Pak Adam testing a Light Thermin I made click here